View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / 20180209

ChatLog - 2018 02 09 - A River Runs Through It- (Formatted)

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Feb 09 18:23:26 EST 2018 ====

[Master] getting snacks and drinks ready for the night

[Master] it will be a fun night

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

Spring has joined the game on Fri Feb 09 19:01:14 EST 2018

Spring is receiving the map basic knarr...

Spring has received the map basic knarr.

[Master] Good Evening

JohnA has joined the game on Fri Feb 09 19:01:30 EST 2018

JohnA is receiving the map basic knarr...

JohnA has received the map basic knarr.

[Spring] what, i'm first?!?!?!

[Spring] holy cow!

[Master] grins

[Spring] holy cow!BOB. hi John!

[Master] and hello John also

[JohnA] Hey Spring

[Spring] there was a hi in front of BOB. i don't know how i lost it

[Spring] broadcasting to you live from the caravan in the driveway of my in-laws' place

[Master] awesome

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri Feb 09 19:02:57 EST 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map basic knarr...

MarioCS has received the map basic knarr.

[Spring] hi Mario!

[JohnA] always wories me when heays it will be a fun night

[JohnA] Hey Mario

[MarioCS] Hello Hello!

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Feb 09 19:03:19 EST 2018

Carissa is receiving the map basic knarr...

Carissa has received the map basic knarr.

[Spring] hi Carissa!

[MarioCS] In and out til the wifey gets home, Dinner is on the stove

[JohnA] And Hello Carissa

[MarioCS] Hi Carissa!

[Carissa] Hi all!

[Master] Hello Hello

[Master] Michael is about a half hour away

[MarioCS] i may be late joining next week, ill be in Memphis

[JohnA] walking?

[Master] In case you did not see on the site, John and Michael had milestones

[Master] and HAH at John

[Carissa] Ha

[Master] who can get that link first

[MarioCS] i'll be ten feet off of ...

[MarioCS] Bee-you?

[Carissa] Left it to John to get that link.

[Master] beale

[JohnA] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTVbf44HMkY

[JohnA] smiles

[MarioCS] Beale!!! of course. been there a few times...

[Carissa] There we go. Thanks!

[MarioCS] brb

[JohnA] we were singing this last Sat

[JohnA] well me and Mario's wife

[Carissa] I always want to confuse it with Elvis. Blue Suede Shoes man...

TMO has joined the game on Fri Feb 09 19:06:52 EST 2018

TMO is receiving the map basic knarr...

TMO has received the map basic knarr.

[Spring] hi TMO!

[JohnA] good eveing TMO

[Master] hello there

[TMO] helo

[JohnA] "Man I am Tonight"

[Carissa] Hi TMO!

[Master] Mamm I am tonight

[JohnA] ya ya

[Master] and so what is the plan for tonight?

[JohnA] you know what I ment

[Master] on the ship

[JohnA] survive

[Master] how and where?

[Master] Shi is walking wounded

[Master] Kenna is mostly out of spells I think

[Master] and you still have quite a ways to get through

[Carissa] Well at some point Shi probably needs to have a convo with Kel and Jenn. Otherwise she's useless

[Carissa] Er, separately. Be odd if it was at the same time...

[Master] grins

[JohnA] THAT will be fun

[Carissa] Haha probably but not sure she's ready for that

[JohnA] but I think close to shore, trying to keep going

[Carissa] Kenna starts singing her chain gang motivational song again?

[JohnA] Brother has a few spells for healing or what not

[Master] you still have the rest of this day and the night to get through

[JohnA] I think we will take it a little quiet

[Master] so planning for what spells to use when will be critical

[Carissa] Please keep Brother safe. He may be our only hope by nightfall.

[Master] but I am ready when you are

[Spring] LOL

[Master] have not heard from Lisa yet

[Master] so you are missing your captain

[JohnA] no one else is seriously hurt

[TMO] is it night?

[Master] morning

[Master] the scrags were the first encounter of the day

[TMO] ok

[Master] they tried to sneak attack just after dawn

[JohnA] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TcztyNlFx0

[TMO] we probably need to leave their territory

[Master] they failed their surprise rolls

[Spring] Snee also used up a lot of spells

[Master] hard to beleive we have not used that one yet John

[JohnA] sorry wrong on

[Master] of course when ever I open up YouTube now the Chain is the top recomendatoin for me

[Master] wry grin

[Carissa] Haha of course it is.

[JohnA] it is the jist

[JohnA] We are going down stream?

[Master] not quite

[TMO] I think that's best. moving on away from the runaway scrags.

[Master] you are on the river flowing down yes

[Spring] yeah we need to be out of their territory

[Master] so on that map you are just now at the mouth of the Veilkaya

[Master] you are not in the lake yet

[Master] one you do then you will have competing currents, etc

[Carissa] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZrg3hhntQY

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Feb 09 19:17:17 EST 2018

Lisa is receiving the map basic knarr...

[Master] smiles at Carissa

Lisa has received the map basic knarr.

[Master] Hello Lisa

[TMO] I don't know how much use I'll be tonight. My brain is totally dead

[JohnA] so this is the last day we can rest

[Carissa] Hi Lisa!

[Spring] hi Lisa!

[JohnA] Welcome Lisa

[TMO] hello Captain!

[Lisa] Hello! :)

[Master] excellent letter Lisa

[Carissa] Indeed. Such a shame he can't read.

[Lisa] lol

[Lisa] was actually hard to write

[Master] grins, good!

[JohnA] you know, it looks easier to take the left (south) bank rather than the Northern

[JohnA] just not sure about the nest

[MarioCS] back

[Master] so one of the issues with sailing on Lake Pepius is that you three major rivers flowing in and two out

[MarioCS] Hi all who have joined since

[Master] the waters often get storms etc.

[JohnA] I only see 4 total?

[TMO] I was under the impression it was impossible for two streams to flow out of a source

[Master] The Nest is somethig you have to go past on the way into Drillian John

[JohnA] did two merge already

[Master] grins, yes to TMO

[TMO] there's a small one at the north of the map

[Master] that is the Horbart Rivilut

[Master] which is a way into the Underdark

[JohnA] that not a river, it's a big stream

[TMO] New plan!

[TMO] Don't go that way!!!!

[Carissa] Oh..here I thought you'd say GO that way!

[JohnA] go that way, are you nuts

[Master] that TMO OOC has brought up a key puzzle

[Lisa] lol

[Master] but for the purporses of what John mentioned

[Carissa] Murderous evil elves, evil spider queens, weird monsters....so fun, right?

[Lisa] Branwyn wanted to have a trip to the Underdark for summer vacation but it never worked out

[TMO] don't forget - you recruited me from a cartography site. ;)

[JohnA] so the underdark is to the North or South?

[Master] grins at TMO there is a plan that makes it mostly believeable in how the water flows

[Master] north

[Master] BUT the area betwenn the Rumbling RIver and the Veilkaya River is known as the steaming lands

[JohnA] so left at teh island

[Master] lands of fire

[Master] etc

[Master] so if you get too close

[Master] etc.

[Spring] well that doesn't sound so great

[Spring] unless you wanna run a spa

[Master] the Regattas that sail from Rivers Bend make it part of the challenge, get to Dryads Lair and back

[Master] you were in one

[Master] and got horribly lost

[Master] ended up part way up the Rumbling River

[Master] so you actually have been by the southern shores of the lake

[Master] at least Ilero and Indigo have

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnA) paces back and forth

[Lisa] do people want to go a different way?

[Carissa] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6rP-YP4c5I

[Lisa] thought we were just taking the scenic route closer to the shore

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) putting herbs and bandages back in order

[Carissa] That what I thought. The "safer" route.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i thought we were taking the cautious way)

[Lisa] we're going to let a couple scrags and near death experiences change our course?

[Master] grins

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ("frying pan" "fire" )

[JohnA] it's the entrance tot he underdark that tells me to go south, still alon the shore

[TMO] we're weak of will

[Lisa] middle of the lake could have brought a water dragon that would have tossed to knarr and everything goes overboard

[Lisa] or an abyss detour to the underdark, yes

[Lisa] I'll take the scrags

[Carissa] Still sounds fun. Until we die, of course.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] We are mostly good, I say Carry On

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri Feb 09 19:29:44 EST 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map basic knarr...

mharm-15549 has received the map basic knarr.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hi Michael!!)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] (Hey Michael)

[Lisa] Hi Michael! Happy 101! :)

[Carissa] Shi is useless for the moment so do whichever. But yeah, scrags are probably better than a dragon.

[Carissa] Hi Michael!

[Master] yes to Lisa, 101 for Michael

[mharm-15549] Hello All!

[mharm-15549] And Yes

[mharm-15549] !

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] (shi is only mostly useless)

[mharm-15549] I've had so much fun with you all

[mharm-15549] I hope to keep at it!

[TMO] hello Lisa and Michael! (sorry, trying to find something in the wiki)

[mharm-15549] One of these days, I might even have one of those fancy symbols next to my name too :)

[Lisa] Speaking of Useless - I completely forgot about him last time

[MarioCS] Hi Michael

[Lisa] only have played him for 2 seconds

[mharm-15549] Here's to another 100 fantastic games Bob. Don't die on us now ;)

[mharm-15549] I'm heavily invested

[mharm-15549] :)

[Spring] poor guy

[Master] I made sure he is on the list of characters on the Character Stories page

[Master] HAH! 100 more games is only 2020, I have way more adventures planned than that!

[Spring] course you do!

[Carissa] At least to 2022, right?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] (2222)

[mharm-15549] LOL

[mharm-15549] :)

[Carissa] Haha

Hoffman (JohnA)] I will row, just somebody keep watch

[TMO] the first question is which ones will we survive?

[Lisa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Howard Plum modified: Spells - CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 2 (+0), CHANGED: Glitterdust -- # Memorized: 1 (0),

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

[TMO] are we going anywhere near the Vilmar Estates on the way back?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Time of day?)

[Spring] are only the high STR people rowing? or pretty much anybody?

[Master] your luck has been amazing, it has been a long time that a player character died

[Master] morning Michael, just after dawn

[Master] pretty much everyone is rowing

[Master] except Shi

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Thanks. And yes. We've been really lucky. I hate losing char4acters)

[Carissa] Aww

[MarioCS] slacker

[Carissa] :P

[Master] Branwyn had an apprentice die

[Carissa] Not like she rowed before. Too busy singing to birds.

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] come on team, row for Shi

[Lisa] Howard has khopesh wp?

[Master] nods

[Master] is a type of sword

[Lisa] yes I Google'd

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Egyption

[Master] grins

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] It's traditional

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Also roots back to Greece from trading with Egypt

[Lisa] Howard Plum targets Wu Sen Cho. Distance: 2'11"

[Master (to Lisa only)] it is from a retainer that trained the family

[MarioCS] who?

[Lisa] Howard Plum: Attack: Khopesh: ((20-(d20+0))+5) [1d20=13] 12 [MODIFIED (+5)]. MISSES Wu Sen Cho (AC FINAL: 10).

[Lisa] Howard Plum: Attack: Khopesh: ((20-(d20+0))+5) [1d20=14] 11 [MODIFIED (+5)]. MISSES Wu Sen Cho (AC FINAL: 10).

[Lisa] Howard Plum: Damage v SM: Khopesh: (2d4) [2d4=4,3] 7 added to: Wu Sen Cho

[Carissa] Now curious the story of why he'd know it...

[Lisa] didn't want to wait until a 3rd lvl mage makes a hit

[Lisa] but dmg is nicer than a dagger is he ever does hit something

[Lisa] so happy in a weird way to have a low level char again

[Spring] heh uncomplex?

[Lisa] challenging

[Lisa] near death always

[Lisa] he has 13 hp

[Lisa] fun

[Spring] scary

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] (thrilling)

[Master] so sailing along the shores of Gold Hills

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnA) checks on the baby

[Master] (that is Michael.... )

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (one sec

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Neith finger over mouth

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "She's sleeping.:

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Smiles

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Hands her out

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnA) whispers just seeing how she faired

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Grins

[Master] she never cries during battle

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnA) whispers you keep bonding, let me know when you need a break

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Nods. "Hugh already wore her out earlier"

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnA) shakes head

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnA) now she will be up all night

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) grins. "Then it will be his problem"

[Lisa] Howard Plum no longer targets Wu Sen Cho.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "He needs the experience"

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA) check on Shi's bandages

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUYI7kIR0S4

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] oh boy

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] here we go with links again

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i can't follow most of them)

[Master] and so you are moving out?

Ilero (TMO)] Indigo - we go near Vilmar Estates?

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't think so

[Indigo (Lisa)] But ...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] They looked fine to me, but thank you for checking Brother. And for your help earlier.

[Master] (once you enter Drillian would be a different direction that the Jistille Estates, but yes towards the Royal Estates)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Don't we have too Bob?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] I guess it will depend on what happens when we get back to Drillian

[Spring] I am away from the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] Yah.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We might need to find a safe place

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] I did not forget you are trained, but sometimes we make the worst patients

Ilero (TMO)] Shur's family t'ere.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (what about her family tree?)

Ilero (TMO)] Hye ask t'ough, 'cause hye leave shield t'ere be worked on long time ago. If we go by, hye pick it up.

Carissa nods and smiles, "True."

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods and smiles, "True."

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (do Treat's have family trees?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Think we will need to find out where the fighting is, where the Queen is and all that stuff Branwyn was talking about before she left

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (Treants)

[Master] LOL Hi t'ere Hye left my shild here 4 years ago, could I pick it up now?

[Master] Certainly sir can I see your ticket?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] lol

Ilero (TMO)] it hadn't been paid for. so he might have sold it, might not

Ilero (TMO)] depends on if there's much call for a black dragon hide-covered buckler

[Master] hmmm

[Master] anyone here want to buy a black dragon hide shield?

[Master] grins,

[Master] but yes to TMO will be one of the things I am looking forward to

[Master] you and Lisa and John reencountering old haunts

Ilero (TMO)] we kinda got yanked away chasing werewolves, and never went back

[Master] with the rest discovering things along side of you

[MarioCS] (Treatnts have deep family roots

[MarioCS] (that branch out in different ways)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (Thanks)

[Master] now I need to go make a Family Tree for Valoris

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That's one vein of thought, I suppose)

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.ValorisOnodAncien

[Master] -Branwyn - young quick branwyn long hair quick tongue sharp eye tree healer

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no more puns or is everyone stumped?)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (hee hee)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I didn't want to be a stick in the ground...)

[Master] we cannot leave off of the puns already

Ilero (TMO)] (I say leaf it alone

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I try not to encourage bob

[MarioCS] (ha! waiting fo rthe foreign language one)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] :)

[MarioCS] (some of these are jsut arbol

[MarioCS] (spanish for tree

[Master] beat me to it

[MarioCS] :0( poor try, sorry

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ha! It's too early for me. But that means you win this round)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (have we moved south yet?)

Ilero (TMO)] Baum baum-baum BAUM

[MarioCS] ( wow, vbery low bar tonight

Ilero (TMO)] (german for tree)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (you mean branch?)

[MarioCS] (either way, winner!)

[Master] we are losing sight of the goal, focusing on trees rather than the forest

[Master] you need to get out of the forest

[MarioCS] (has foto come back up deckside?)

[Master] and someoen will make that roll

[Master] grins

[Master] yes he is up top again

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (1d20) [1d20=17] 17

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] done

[Indigo (Lisa)] (nice)

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Points to Mario and TMO this roud)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Bro Foto, can you come over?

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA) looks arround and strolls overs

[Kel (MarioCS)] Sit, plenty of room on this pine

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA) whispers you ok

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA) sits

[Kel (MarioCS)] i am, thanks.

[Kel (MarioCS)] /whispers " how is Shi?"

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] in good spirts considering

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] she has been through a lot

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (backstabbing and all)

[Kel (MarioCS)] is there anything you can do? I will be forever indebted to you

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] I have done all I can for now, she just needs to rest

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (haha well there is that)

[Kel (MarioCS)] thenk you , Brother

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] you can help keep her spirit up and keep her in bed and resting

[Kel (MarioCS)] her pups will keep her spirits, and im not invited anywhere near her bed

Ilero (TMO)] (get your mind out of the gutter!)

Kel (MarioCS) looks off and rows

Ilero (TMO)] (that's my home, and there's no room for anyone else!)

[Master] HAH

[Master] and later on in the day I do need another roll please

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] ( a man alone in his guttr)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=18] 18

[Master] so sailign along the coast still

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] that is the spirit

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] :)

Carissa is receiving the map basic knarr...

Carissa has received the map basic knarr.

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] you are all rowing so well

[Penelope (Master)] PULL HARD

[Penelope (Master)] YOU TUB OF LARD

[Indigo (Lisa)] soon the waves will begin to swell

[Indigo (Lisa)] Penelope!

[Penelope (Master)] RAKE THE WATER

[Penelope (Master)] RACE THE OTTER

[Penelope (Master)] What?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ot'er what?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] uh oh, she lost it again

[Indigo (Lisa)] You can't all everyone names

[Indigo (Lisa)] (call)

[Penelope (Master)] Why not?

[Penelope (Master)] It makes them row harder

[Indigo (Lisa)] Because they are our friends?

[Penelope (Master)] Of course they are

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnA) to herself apparently she can

[Penelope (Master)] but they need to be motivated

[Penelope (Master)] and not twitterpated

Kel (MarioCS) shakes head " ugh"

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't think Shi's bird has anything to do with anythng

[Penelope (Master)] birds fly free

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Penelope (Master)] row with gleee

Indigo (Lisa) smiles

[Kel (MarioCS)] Klee KLee!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Indigo (Lisa)] That was a nice one!

[Penelope (Master)] (yes to Mario!)

Hoffman (JohnA)] Maybe you could help more Penelope by bringing us some food

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Winning at puns and rhymes tonight)

[Penelope (Master)] JILLY! FEED THE CREW

[Penelope (Master)] BEFORE THEY SPEW

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

Hoffman (JohnA)] there is a lot of crew and she is only one and still cookinging

[Penelope (Master)] JILLY WORK FASTER

[Penelope (Master)] HOFFMAN IS A HARD TASKMASTER

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh that is surely no problem

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] Really Pemelope, I can handle th crew

[Kel (MarioCS)] Stop using the Thigh Master!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] she's been cooking in bulk the whole time

[Penelope (Master)] DON'T GET A SPLINTER

[Penelope (Master)] IT WILL MAKE YOU WIMPER

Penelope (Master) puzzled

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] Brother Fotopoulos: Chanting check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Penelope (Master)] It came so easy before

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] Row ho

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] We all row

[Penelope (Master)] HOW WE ROW

[Penelope (Master)] STOPS THE BLOW

[Penelope (Master)] MAKES US FLOW

[Penelope (Master)] GIVE IT A GO

[Kel (MarioCS)] i dont know...

[Indigo (Lisa)] OR SOON WE'LL NEED A TOW

[Penelope (Master)] (DAMN Mario is on fire tonight)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yup!)

[JohnA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] Chanting is used to keep fellow workers or soldiers in pace. Proficiency checks are used to determine the effectiveness of a character's chanting.Successful checks mean that those who can hear the chanting character become slightly hypnotized by the rthymic sound, causing the time spent on arduous, repetitive tasks to pass quickly. The DM will adjust results for forced marching, rowing, digging, and other similar tasks accordingly.

Ilero (TMO)] (I'm just burnt)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I'm just here to kill stuff and have fun with you all :)

Ilero (TMO)] (he says from his cleric character)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] ol

[Penelope (Master)] I do need another encounter rolls

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (clerics can be deadly, just ask jen)

Ilero (TMO)] (1d20) [1d20=14] 14

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] LISAS TURN

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Nevermind

Ilero (TMO)] (Cleric of Murder)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ppz-cwLeqo

[Penelope (Master)] Indigo knows that if you sail through the night you will hit Bywater in the morning

Ilero (TMO)] (sail or row?)

[Penelope (Master)] both

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Endurance check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

Ilero (TMO)] (not sure we have the endurance to row all night too)

[Penelope (Master)] brb

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] how do we not run into things

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No safety lights on the boat)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] torchlight only shines so far

[Indigo (Lisa)] If we keep going all night we can be in Bywater by morning. But maybe after this morning, everyone getting some rest is better.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (we should have a beacon )

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] we have some continual light items, but how far do they shine?

[Indigo (Lisa)] 60 feet

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] would that work?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Waiting for Foto to roll beacon now...)

[Indigo (Lisa)] It works both ways. Everyone can see us too

[Kel (MarioCS)] Demihuman ultravision?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (if we have it covered except for one direction - NO ONE DIRECTION SONGS)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (don't know any to post)

Ilero (TMO)] (same)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ("thats what makes you Beautiful")

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Lately I've been I've been osing sleep. Wondering about the things that we could be....

[Kel (MarioCS)] (yes, I do know it...)

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Now were coiutning STARS

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Sorry. I like some fo their songs :)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha don't know any, either. All good.)

[Kel (MarioCS)] DOnt apologize Michael

[Kel (MarioCS)] We stand united, in One Direction, together

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh no yes apologize)

[Indigo (Lisa)] :D

[Kel (MarioCS)] hey...!

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (I was kidding, I do not mind)

[Kel (MarioCS)] one rule seriously though

[Kel (MarioCS)] No

[Indigo (Lisa)] (me either really - boy bands just make easy targets)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Justin

[Kel (MarioCS)] Beiber

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (beiber White Beck)

[Kel (MarioCS)] gonna take Coal out, with a lull in the action brb

[MarioCS] I am away from the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] So I think we should get some rest tonight

[Indigo (Lisa)] We're already late from getting blown back no point in pushing it now

Hoffman (JohnA)] I can take an extra watch if needed

Hoffman (JohnA)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-TE_Ys4iwM

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thanks, Hoffman. We'll see how everyone's foing

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGajQo1liT4

Hoffman (JohnA)] are we going to pull over all the way to the shore?

[Master] so we are at the evening

[Master] and watching

[Master] no matter if you are on the Knarr or on the shore

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Works with and without Home in the title)

[Master] just need to know which

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] trying to remember what worked better

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Don't think either was better than the other)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or at least not yet)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (kenna and Sne want to try to sleep all night? )

[JohnA] Just a sugestion Hoffman on 1, Kel on 2 Indigo on 3, Hugh on 2, TMO on 3,Howard on 1 ?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Don't forget Shur for fighter, too)

[JohnA] SORRY Ilero on 3

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can Shur be on 1 too?)

[JohnA] brb

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Spring] my computer is really running hot

[JohnA] Sur

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hoffman/Shur, Kel/Indigo, Ilero/Hugh?)

[Spring] gonna reboot, brb

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] fine with me

[JohnA] I am away from the keyboard.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] we'll be waiting spring :)

[Master] and so first watch

[Master] Shur and Hoffman

[Indigo (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 9'06".

[Master] get started

[Master] grins,

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha as one disappears)

[Master] and again Howard gets to sleep through the night blissful

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh ok)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 9'00".

[Master] OR yes he could be on 1st

[Master] I think that would be better

[Shurkural]] (TMO) skips lightly across the deck, watching the waters around it.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that's fine)

[Master] Shur Howard and Hoffman

[Indigo (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 20'01".

Shurkural (TMO)] (Shu-Ho-Ho)

[Master] adn GO

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Aww should replace Shur with Hugh ot get all H's)

[JohnA] I am back at the keyboard.

Spring has left the game on Fri Feb 09 20:23:20 EST 2018

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm sorry I missed the battle this morning Miss Shurkural

[Master] up arrow and it uses your last entry

[Indigo (Lisa)] I was guarding the books and didn't realize it went that badly

Hoffman (JohnA)] That's ok HOWARD

[Shurkural]] (TMO) ruffles his hair. "No worries, Admiral. We made it through."

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Howard not Indigo

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (will fix in editing - grrr)

[Master] smile

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (oh we all do it. relax :) )

TMO erases Shur's last statement

[Shurkural]] (TMO) ruffles his hair. "No problem, sweetie. We made it through."

[Kel (MarioCS)] Sorry, are we on land, or doked close to shore?)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I shall not allow myself another lapse again

[Master] (Indigo?)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Branwyn would be highly disappointed

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (close to the shore not on land)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Didn't you konw we had an amphibious craft? :) )

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (we can stop in Bywater elvish ones)

Hoffman (JohnA)] (is the land flat (1) or cliff (10)

Shurkural (TMO)] (how old is Howard?)

[Carissa] Ilero definitely thinks it's amphibious...

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (19)

Shurkural (TMO)] (submergable, thank you very much)

[Carissa] And refloatable.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] It can fly too!

Shurkural (TMO)] (and he was asking if it was... :P)

[Carissa] lol

[Kel (MarioCS)] (my only comment: with the lack fo swimmers, is it better to battle on land, if necessary to battle at all?)

Hoffman (JohnA)] (with enough magic, anything is possi;e

Shurkural (TMO)] (gloomy gus!)

[Master] the land along this shore is swampy not inhabited by the Hin with any hamlets, they shun the water except some fishing once in a while supersticious of the area, see previous adventure with a hag in the swamps

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Honestly me lesson from last week is that we need to stay huddled near the center of the boat and let them come to us. that way they can't simply grab us and jump overboard

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] but that's just me

[Kel (MarioCS)] or below until called deckside

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (tied to the mast with bow in hand?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] lol

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] with wax in the ears?

Hoffman (JohnA)] So Howard, how di you meet Branywn?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Jenn says " YES!")

Howard Plum (Lisa) proudly "I am her apprentice!"

[Carissa] Jenn also volunteers to do the tying.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] HAH

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) looks

Hoffman (JohnA)] Are you sure

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Oh yes.

Spring has joined the game on Fri Feb 09 20:30:21 EST 2018

Spring is receiving the map basic knarr...

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Johan and myself both

Spring has received the map basic knarr.

Hoffman (JohnA)] by choice .. .I mean of course

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] We were assigned to her from the Guild

Hoffman (JohnA)] She has done a fine job with Miranda

Hoffman (JohnA)] She is almost ready to be on her own,

Hoffman (JohnA)] as far a magic goes

Shurkural (TMO)] (back, sorry)

Hoffman (JohnA)] (wb spring)

Hoffman (JohnA)] Not quite the learning you expected so far i bet

[Master (to TMO only)] remember Branwyn'

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Branwyn gave me my name back and a purpose and even brought me back from the dead

Shurkural (TMO) (to Master only)] what?

Hoffman (JohnA)] Already, so young, how did that happen?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] It's much better than anything I could have learned in the Guild.

[Master (to TMO only)] lisa beat me to it

Shurkural (TMO)] Are you Suomi Howard?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] We were all in the forest fighting ankhegs and one was after Shi's wolves

Howard Plum (Lisa) turns to Shur and blanches

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] No!

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I am Kayugan

[Shurkural]] (TMO) smiles. "Good. One doomed Hero is enough."

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) looks a Shur No one is truly doomed

Hoffman (JohnA)] certainly not a hero

[Shurkural]] (TMO) shrugs. "You'd have to talk to Ilero about that. He seems to think he is.

[Spring] (thanks, John)

Shurkural (TMO)] Something about the Suomi gods, blah blah bah. He ain't talked in much detail about it, not sure if he knows.

Hoffman (JohnA)] At least he knows he is a hero, right?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Religion check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 8!!

Shurkural (TMO)] He don't seem to think that's a good thing though.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Hmmm I will need to read more about that

[Shurkural]] (TMO) checks the water around the boat.

Hoffman (JohnA)] All we can do is make the most of the time that is given us

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I agree with that

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Lord of the rings ref

[Master] We have no fate but the fate we are given

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] nice UJohn

Hoffman (JohnA)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjAAC13al9s

Shurkural (TMO)] He's gotten real gloomy about it.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I only cuaght it because I'm watching on netflix while I play haha

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] :)

Hoffman (JohnA)] Maybe you have to change him like Miranda is changing me

[Master] (a Lordz reference only TMO and Lisa get)

[Spring] (LOL no fate)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] You believe women can change men?

Shurkural (TMO)] Anyways... cheery stuff now. You got a girl, Howard?

Shurkural (TMO)] (oih, NOW the talk comes through)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] No, women tend to not notice me

Shurkural (TMO)] Well, you hang around us long enough, you'll get noticed.

[Carissa] aka Jenn.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Or just get lost in the crowd.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) ruffles his hair again. "Nope! Not going to happen."

Shurkural (TMO)] (I think she's still younger than he is)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] So many of you were off adventuring when we were back at the manor. I didn't realize what it would be like to have all of you in one place.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] But there is a lot to learn

Hoffman (JohnA)] Just sad Branwyn isnot here for you

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] BRB

Shurkural (TMO)] Nah, we'll catch up with her soon.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] We shall see her soon. I have been studying hard for when we see her next.

[Master] I do need a roll for this watch please

Shurkural (TMO)] I'm sure she'll be happy with you.

Hoffman (JohnA)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=1] 1

[Master] thank you

Hoffman (JohnA)] (sorry)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) engages the laser security grid

[Master] Howard, Hoffman and Shur can make observation and or alterness checks

Shurkural (TMO)] (and if we don't have any of those?)

[Master] you are screwed?

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Carissa] MAke lots of noise to scare things off?

Shurkural (TMO)] hey, she's flirty, but faithful

[Master] so that is the only one?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Is there something amiss?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (I can roll statecraft)

JohnA is receiving the map basic knarr...

JohnA has received the map basic knarr.

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Tracking check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Master (to JohnA only)] you hear wings

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) waves andf points up

Howard Plum (Lisa) looks up

Hoffman (JohnA) (to Master only)] lots or few big ones

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) whispers something flying

[Shurkural]] (TMO) looks up

[Master] and so who is sleeping on deck? not everyone fits down below

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Short Bow:: is now ARMED.

[Carissa] (Shi and all her animals are below)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (casters below at least)

[Spring] (Snee on deck, Kenna below)

Shurkural (TMO)] (put the swimmers on the deck and the non-swimmers beow?)

[Master] move to the left side of the map those who are down and keep on desk those who are up

Hoffman (JohnA)] (I was thinking Miranda would be on deck

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] good idea

[Master] Wu is on deck

[Carissa] (Dragon ain't it?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Who?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel is on deck

TMO is receiving the map basic knarr...

TMO has received the map basic knarr.

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 1'06".

MarioCS is receiving the map basic knarr...

MarioCS has received the map basic knarr.

Hoffman (JohnA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 34'11".

Shurkural (TMO)] [Marisu]] moved 55'06".

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt moved 58'07".

Hoffman (JohnA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 59'05".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (I can't move the npcs)

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot moved 40'05".

Shurkural (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 59'00".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Aunt Jennevive moved 54'01".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Indigo moved 7'03".

[Master] Johan is up or down?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (down pls if there is room)

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 49'11".

[Master] so 14 down

[Master] 10 above

[Master] 3 of the 10 on watch

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 5'00".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (we don't have 24 people)

[Carissa] Sounds like the temps today...

[Master] including wolves

[Carissa] 4 wolves

[Master] Stirge #13 moved 58'11".

[Master] Stirge #13 moved 60'11".

[Master] Stirge #13 moved 61'05".

[Master] Stirge #13 targets Wu Sen Cho. Distance: 1'01"

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (stupid bloodsuckers)

[Master] Stirge #12 moved 60'01".

[Spring] (oh FFS)

[Master] Stirge #12 targets Wu Sen Cho. Distance: 0'00"

[Carissa] (Better than a draogn)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Yay! more marrionettes!. We can ALL play this time!)

[Master] Stirge #11 moved 64'01".

[Master] Stirge #11 targets Wu Sen Cho. Distance: 2'00"

[Spring] (LOL)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (Init or can we act?)

[Master] Stirge #10 moved 58'08".

[Master] Stirge #10 targets Wu Sen Cho. Distance: 1'01"

[Master] Stirge #9 moved 62'05".

[Master] Stirge #9 targets Wu Sen Cho. Distance: 0'11"

[Kel (MarioCS)] Who is betting bit

[Carissa] Ilero! Scare them with you puppet!

[Master] Stirge #8 moved 29'05".

[Master] Stirge #8 targets [Shurkural]]. Distance: 6'00"

[Master] Stirge #8 targets Indigo. Distance: 4'06"

[Master] Stirge #7 moved 31'03".

[Master] Stirge #7 targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 4'05"

[Master] Stirge #7 targets [Shurkural]]. Distance: 4'03"

[Master] Stirge #7 targets Indigo. Distance: 0'08"

[Master] Stirge #6 moved 31'01".

[Master] Stirge #6 targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 0'00"

[Master] Stirge #6 targets [Shurkural]]. Distance: 5'03"

[Master] Stirge #6 targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 6'02"

[Master] Stirge #6 targets Indigo. Distance: 3'03"

[Master] Stirge #6 targets Snezana. Distance: 5'04"

[Master] Stirge #5 moved 33'05".

[Master] Stirge #5 targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 3'03"

[Master] Stirge #5 targets Howard Plum. Distance: 5'07"

[Master] Stirge #5 targets Snezana. Distance: 0'01"

[Master] Stirge #4 moved 35'09".

[Master] Stirge #4 targets Tebhoundrin. Distance: 1'06"

[Master] Stirge #4 targets Kel. Distance: 0'09"

[Master] Stirge #3 moved 44'06".

[Master] Stirge #3 targets Kel. Distance: 5'11"

[Master] Stirge #3 targets [Miranda Paige]]. Distance: 0'03"

[Master] Stirge #2 moved 45'01".

[Master] Stirge #2 targets Kel. Distance: 6'00"

[Master] Stirge #2 targets [Miranda Paige]]. Distance: 0'02"

[Master] They are only going after the sleeping people so no Int until after they attack

[Master] Stirge #8: Attack: Beak: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 5. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Stirge #7: Attack: Beak: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] -1. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Master] Stirge #7: Damage v SM: Beak: (1d3) [1d3=2] 2 added to: Indigo

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 46 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Stirge #6: Attack: Beak: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] -1. HITS Hugh D'Ambray (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Stirge #6: Damage v SM: Beak: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Hugh D'Ambray

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 32 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Stirge #5: Attack: Beak: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 12. MISSES Snezana (AC FINAL: 10).

[Spring] (whew)

[Master] actually that first one was a hit on Indigo as he is sleeping

[Master] Stirge #8 moved 7'01".

[Master] Stirge #8 targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 4'02"

[Master] Stirge #8 no longer targets [Shurkural]].

[Master] Stirge #8: Damage v SM: Beak: (1d3) [1d3=2] 2 added to: Indigo

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (so he gets a CON roll?)

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 44 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Stirge #3: Attack: Beak: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 0. HITS [Miranda Paige]] (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Stirge #3: Damage v SM: Beak: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: [Miranda Paige]]

[Master] Stirge #2: Attack: Beak: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 15. MISSES [Miranda Paige]] (AC FINAL: 10).

Shurkural (TMO)] (they're asleep, so instant kill? Alas, poor Indigo)

[Master] Stirge #4: Attack: Beak: (17-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=4] 15 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] [Miranda Paige]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 23 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Stirge #9: Attack: Beak: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -3. HITS Wu Sen Cho (AC FINAL: 10)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Stirge #9: Attack: Beak: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] -1. HITS Wu Sen Cho (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Stirge #9: Damage v SM: Beak: (1d3) [1d3=2] 2 added to: Wu Sen Cho

[Master] Stirge #9: Damage v SM: Beak: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Wu Sen Cho

[Master] Stirge #10: Attack: Beak: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] -2. HITS Wu Sen Cho (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Stirge #10: Damage v SM: Beak: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Wu Sen Cho

[Master] Stirge #13: Attack: Beak: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 11. MISSES Wu Sen Cho (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Stirge #13: Damage v SM: Beak: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: Wu Sen Cho

[Master] Stirge #12: Attack: Beak: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 16. MISSES Wu Sen Cho (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Stirge #11: Attack: Beak: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -3. HITS Wu Sen Cho (AC FINAL: 10)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Stirge #11: Attack: Beak: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 0. HITS Wu Sen Cho (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Stirge #11: Damage v SM: Beak: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: Wu Sen Cho

[Master] Stirge #11: Damage v SM: Beak: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Wu Sen Cho

[Master (to GM only)] Wu Sen Cho: No adjustments made.

[Spring] (wow what did Wu do to piss these guys off?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (Who?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] who?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol, quick fingers!)

[Spring] (hehehe)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (this could be the end of those jokes)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (oh, the mood turns grim...)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (he won't die, he doesnt even have HP)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Master] Wu Sen Cho's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-1) - Massively Wounded

[Kel (MarioCS)] (and besides, whiere will i entertain myself from now on?!)

[Master] fixed

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Kel (MarioCS)] Are we awake?

[Spring] :-(

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (and they are attached so cannot pull him away?)

[Master] Stirge #2: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Stirge #3: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Stirge #4: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Stirge #5: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Stirge #6: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Stirge #7: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master] Stirge #8: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Stirge #9: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] Stirge #10: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Stirge #11: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Stirge #12: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Stirge #13: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=2] 12

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Someone is almost dead before we even start holy crap!

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=10] 18

[Master] those who are awake get to roll

[Master] or those who were attacked

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (he will be dead next round)

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Miranda Paige]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=9] 19

[Spring] so i assume everyone who got hit is awake, what about those who were missed?

[Master] and yes those that have stirges attached to them will take damage on the Init

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=9] 17

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] and yes they are attached so will be at a minus 4 to attack

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Stirge #11

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=3] 11

[Master] Stirge #11: Damage v SM: Beak: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Wu Sen Cho

[Master] Wu Sen Cho's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-3) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Spring] Snezana: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] okay so now he ded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can you just kill him quickly - this is painful)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Kind of true to be brutally honest

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Short Bow:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand:: is now ARMED.

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Short Sword:: is now ARMED.

Hoffman (JohnA)] (only mostly dead)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo rolled init too late - can he go?)

[Master] yes Indigo is awake

[Indigo (Lisa)] (after Shur)

[Master] and can go but has them on him

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he rolled 11)

[Master] he can go now

[Master] with Shur

Shurkural (TMO)] (any of them still in the air?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and has 2 attached?)

[Master] no and yes

[Lisa] Indigo targets Stirge #7. Distance: 0'08"

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=13] 0. HITS Stirge #7 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Stirge #7

Shurkural (TMO)] (how does she go arout killing attached ones? grab and pull and stab, or just stab?)

[Master] just stab at a minus 4

Hoffman (JohnA)] (called Shot?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (ok, then both weapons)

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand:: is now ARMED.

[Carissa] Or stab Wu and put him out of his misery?

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Stirge #6. Distance: 5'03"

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Stirge #8. Distance: 7'05"

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Stirge #7. Distance: 4'03"

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Stirge #5. Distance: 9'00"

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: [+4] Attack: Short Sword: ((15-(d20+0))4) [1d20=2] 134 [MODIFIED (4)]. MISSES Stirge #6 (AC FINAL: 8).

Shurkural (TMO)] ????

Shurkural (TMO)] (I agree a 2 misses, but 134?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] wow, thats a hit

[Carissa] Haha! That's quite a miss.

Hoffman (JohnA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Hoffman]] modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Hand Axe -- Armed: false (null), CHANGED: Hand Axe -- Kind of Weapon: (null), CHANGED: Hand Axe -- Size: (null), CHANGED: Hand Axe -- Speed: (null), CHANGED: Hand Axe -- Range: (null), CHANGED: Hand Axe -- Ability Adj: $DMG (null), CHANGED: Hand Axe -- Knockdown (KNCK) : (null), CHANGED: Hand Axe -- Atk Snd: (null), CHANGED: Hand Axe -- Dmg Snd: (null), CHANGED: Hand Axe -- Atk FX: (null), CHANGED: Hand Axe -- Dmg FX: (null). CHANGED: Club -- Type: 0 (null), CHANGED: Club -- Speed: null (0), CHANGED: Club -- # Atks: 1 (--), CHANGED: Club -- Damage v SM: 1d3 (1d6+2), CHANGED: Club -- Damage v L: 1d8 (1d3+2),

[Carissa] Hit so hard you missed.

Shurkural (TMO)] (the +4 is missing the +. It's multiplying instead)

[Master] no clue how you pulled that off just a miss

[Indigo (Lisa)] (will wait to see status of my hit before I go again)

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: [+4] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: (((15-(d20+0))-1)4) [1d20=20] -64 [MODIFIED (4, -1)]. HITS Stirge #6 (AC FINAL: 8)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

Shurkural (TMO)] (can the crit allow her to strike a different target?)

[Master] Stirge #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-9) - Disabled

[Indigo (Lisa)] (-64 is still wonky isn't it?)

[Lisa] Indigo targets Stirge #8. Distance: 0'06"

Shurkural (TMO)] (yes, it's multiplying)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=17] -4. HITS Stirge #8 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Stirge #8

[Master] no to a different target on a critical hit

Shurkural (TMO)] (anyways, 6 is her target and is dead)

[Master] Stirge #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-5) - Heavily Wounded

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Damage v SM: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: (1d8) [1d8=6] 6 added to: Stirge #6

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Damage v SM: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: (1d8) [1d8=7] 7 added to: Stirge #6

[Master] Stirge #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-13) - Dying

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=12] 1. HITS Stirge #8 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Stirge #8

[Master] Stirge #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -5 (-9) - Dying

[Indigo (Lisa)] (all done)

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Stirge #9

[Master] Stirge #9: Damage v SM: Beak: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Wu Sen Cho

[Master] Wu Sen Cho's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-3) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Stirge #5

[Master] Stirge #5: Attack: Beak: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 4. HITS Snezana (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Stirge #5: Damage v SM: Beak: (1d3) [1d3=2] 2 added to: Snezana

[Master] Snezana's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Howard Plum

[Carissa] Stirges like vampires and suck out all thew blood or ticks that jump ship when the meal goes cold?

[Master] when they are full

[Carissa] So tiny vampires. Got it.

[Lisa] Howard Plum targets Stirge #13. Distance: 38'02"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Howard Plum casts a spell against Stirge #13: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing 1d4+1 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (2d4+2) [2d4=1,3] 6 damage

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Stirge #13

[Master] Stirge #13: Damage v SM: Beak: (1d3) [1d3=2] 2

[Master] Stirge #13's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-6) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Stirge #13 targets Wu Sen Cho. Distance: 1'01"

[Master] Stirge #13: Damage v SM: Beak: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: Wu Sen Cho

[Master] Wu Sen Cho's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-1) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Kel

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Teb, one handed:: is now ARMED.

[MarioCS] Kel targets Stirge #4. Distance: 0'09"

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v SM: Teb, one handed: ((1d8)+6+2+1) [1d8=2] 11 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Stirge #4

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((15-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=17] -8 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Stirge #4 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] sorry wrong order

[Master] Stirge #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-11) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Stirge #4

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Stirge #10

[Master] Stirge #10 targets Wu Sen Cho. Distance: 1'01"

[Master] Stirge #10: Damage v SM: Beak: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: Wu Sen Cho

[Master] Wu Sen Cho's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-1) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [Hoffman]]

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]] moved 45'08".

[JohnA] [Hoffman]] targets Stirge #10. Distance: 0'02"

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe called shot: ((13-(d20+1))+4) [1d20=5] 11 [MODIFIED (+4)]. MISSES Stirge #10 (AC FINAL: 8).

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe called shot: ((13-(d20+1))+4) [1d20=8] 8 [MODIFIED (+4)]. HITS Stirge #10 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe called shot: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Stirge #10

[JohnA] [Hoffman]] no longer targets Stirge #10.

[Master] Stirge #10's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-6) - Heavily Wounded

[JohnA] [Hoffman]] targets Stirge #13. Distance: 0'11"

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe called shot: ((13-(d20+1))+4) [1d20=6] 10 [MODIFIED (+4)]. MISSES Stirge #13 (AC FINAL: 8).

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Snezana

[Spring] Snezana casts a spell against : Prayer: For (6) 6 rounds, allies in a 60' radius recieve a +1 to attack, damage and save rolls while enemies receive a -1 to those rolls. This is cumulative with chant.

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Stirge #8

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[JohnA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Stirge #3. Distance: 0'03"

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Miranda Paige]]: Attack: Quarterstaff: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 15. MISSES Stirge #3 (AC FINAL: 8).

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Attack: Long Sword:: is now ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Attack: Long Sword:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is now ARMED.

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray targets Stirge #6. Distance: 0'00"

Shurkural (TMO)] (why did Hoffman's +4 work and mine didn't?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] is i9t possible to make it to Wu and attack the sturges around him in one turn bob?

[Master] they mysteries of KloOge

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified: Notes - CHANGED.

Shurkural (TMO)] KLOOGE!!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you can go 60 feet and still attack if you are in range)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Attack: Long Sword:: is now ARMED.

[Master] Lisa knows

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 49'02".

[Master] Stirge #6 moved 51'02".

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray targets Stirge #12. Distance: 1'04"

[Master] as Stirge #6 is attached to Hugh

[Spring] (looking for a spell that might help him)

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray no longer targets Stirge #12.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hugh you have a dead stirge on your shoulder!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it is dead Bob)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray no longer targets Stirge #6.

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray targets Stirge #12. Distance: 1'04"

[Master] grins, still following along,

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] hilarious

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) grins

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=17] -3 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Stirge #12 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v SM: Long Sword: ((1d8)+2) [1d8=1] 3 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Stirge #12

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v SM: Long Sword: ((1d8)+2) [1d8=7] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Stirge #12

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] oop old on

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] i have to roll to hit for that se4cond one

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=15] -1 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Stirge #12 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v SM: Long Sword: ((1d8)+2) [1d8=6] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Stirge #12

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] there you go

[Master] Stirge #12's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-11) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Stirge #2

[Master] Stirge #2: Damage v SM: Beak: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: [Miranda Paige]]

[Master] [Miranda Paige]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 22 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Stirge #3

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 37'10".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Stirge #3. Distance: 1'03"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-4) [1d20=5] 4 [MODIFIED (-4)]. HITS Stirge #3 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Stirge #3

[Master] Stirge #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-6) - Heavily Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=2] 11. MISSES Stirge #3 (AC FINAL: 8).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=12] 1. HITS Stirge #3 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Stirge #3

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Stirge #11

[Master] Stirge #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-6) - Dying

[Master] Stirge #11 targets Wu Sen Cho. Distance: 2'00"

[Master] Stirge #11: Damage v SM: Beak: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Wu Sen Cho

[Master] Wu Sen Cho's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -7 (-3) - Dying

Hoffman (JohnA)] (is Penelope stuck where she is again?)

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Where is the definetely dead cut-off again Lisa?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Cause Wu has got to be close

Shurkural (TMO)] (7 and 8 are dead?)

[Master] yes

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 5'11".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] okay so Wu is dead?

[Master] yes

[Lisa] Howard Plum no longer targets Stirge #13.

[Master] no

Shurkural (TMO)] (dying, but not dead)

Shurkural (TMO)] (-10 is dead)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (-7 when he hits -10 he is dead)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Ah

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Okay

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: [+4] Attack: Short Sword: ((15-(d20+0))4) [1d20=10] 54 [MODIFIED (4)]. MISSES Stirge #5 (AC FINAL: 8).

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

Shurkural (TMO)] ac 9 misses

[Master] TMO is having issues

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=17] -3 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Stirge #5 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

Shurkural (TMO)] ac 3

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Damage v SM: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: (1d8) [1d8=7] 7 added to: Stirge #5

[Master] yes

[Master] Stirge #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-7) - Massively Wounded

Hoffman (JohnA)] (TMO when it prints out, it does not show the '+')

[Carissa] Can stirges be commanded to get off Wu or scared off him?

[Master] hit the plus then hit enter

Shurkural (TMO)] (yes)

Shurkural (TMO)] (I'm checking the +4 box at the top)

[Carissa] For anyone who (Wu) may have spells like that

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Stirge #5

Hoffman (JohnA)] OH

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (probably as much as you can command a mosquito)

[Master] Stirge #5 moved 10'09".

[Master] Stirge #5 no longer targets Howard Plum.

[Master] Stirge #5 no longer targets Snezana.

[Master] Stirge #5 moved 35'05".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Howard Plum

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (does it work on creatures that don't understand the lannguage?)

[Carissa] Recent research says causing vibrations in the air does dissuade mosquitos so kinda?

[Lisa] Howard Plum targets Stirge #13. Distance: 38'02"

[Kel (MarioCS)] (i will try hte Append Box, with a +4, see what happens...)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum casts a spell against Stirge #13: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing 1d4+1 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (2d4+2) [2d4=4,2] 8 damage

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Stirge #13

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (dead pls)

[Master] Stirge #13's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -5 (-8) - Dying

[Carissa] Ah good point. For command does need to be creature's language.

Hoffman (JohnA)] now Kel hits #10

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Kel

[Carissa] Or one they understand

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 24'11".

Hoffman (JohnA)] (#10)

[MarioCS] Kel targets Stirge #9. Distance: 3'00"

[MarioCS] Kel targets Stirge #11. Distance: 0'01"

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 24'05".

Hoffman (JohnA)] (they are all on him

[Kel (MarioCS)] (sorry which are attached? Kel has two swings this round

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 23'05".

[Spring] (plus all my spells affect animals and i think stirges count as monsters only)

Hoffman (JohnA)] (#10 goes next)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (for carissa and the mosquitos)

Hoffman (JohnA)] (kill him before he kill wu)

[Indigo (Lisa)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eab_beh07HU

[Spring] (not all my spells, but the ones of the sort we are talking about)

[Kel (MarioCS)] aha

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 8'01".

[Kel (MarioCS)] ok, final move

[MarioCS] Kel targets Stirge #10. Distance: 0'00"

[Master] amazing Lisa

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: (((15-(d20+3))-1-1-1)+4) [1d20=9] 4 [MODIFIED (+4, -1)]. HITS Stirge #10 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Carissa] (LOL)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v SM: Teb, one handed: ((1d8)+6+2+1) [1d8=2] 11 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Stirge #10

[Master] Stirge #10's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -8 (-11) - Dying

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((15-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=14] -5 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Stirge #9 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v SM: Teb, one handed: ((1d8)+6+2+1) [1d8=8] 17 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Stirge #9

[Master] Stirge #9's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -8 (-17) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [Hoffman]]

Hoffman (JohnA)] (that is one powerful sword)

[JohnA] [Hoffman]] targets Stirge #11. Distance: 5'07"

[Kel (MarioCS)] Um, sure... it's the sword...

[Kel (MarioCS)] (rofl, it IS the sword!!)

[JohnA] [Hoffman]] no longer targets Stirge #11.

[JohnA] [Hoffman]] targets Stirge #11. Distance: 5'07"

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe called shot: ((13-(d20+1))+4) [1d20=18] -2 [MODIFIED (+4)]. HITS Stirge #11 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe called shot: ((13-(d20+1))+4) [1d20=20] -4 [MODIFIED (+4)]. HITS Stirge #11 (AC FINAL: 8)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe called shot: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Stirge #11

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe called shot: ((13-(d20+1))+4) [1d20=15] 1 [MODIFIED (+4)]. HITS Stirge #11 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe called shot: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Stirge #11

[Kel (MarioCS)] wow, that is one powerful axe

[Master] Stirge #11's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-13) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Snezana

[Carissa] (Woo! Wu?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lolol)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Woo Who!

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[Indigo (Lisa)] (bind wounds before next round - Hugh?)

[Spring] (all i can do is Chant, and i don't think we need it)

[JohnA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Stirge #2. Distance: 0'02"

[Spring] (or do we? i should have asked. i decide too quick)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Tes)

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Miranda Paige]]: Attack: Dagger/Dirk, hurled: (20-(d20)) [1d20=19] 1. HITS Stirge #2 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Miranda Paige]]: Damage v SM: Dagger/Dirk, hurled: (1d4) [1d4=3] 3 added to: Stirge #2

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Master] Stirge #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-3) - Moderately Wounded

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Um, Bind wounds?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'll just ignore the bug sticking out my my arm right?

Hoffman (JohnA)] (tend to you know Wu)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Master] lol

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'm tending to him

[Master] ok

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Binding his wounds

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] yep

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Stirge #2

[Master] so he stops bleeding this round

[Master] Stirge #2 moved 5'02".

[Master] Stirge #2 no longer targets [Miranda Paige]].

Shurkural (TMO)] (Woo!)

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Wu!

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Spring] Snezana moved 48'07".

[Master] Time of Day: 07:35 PM. Day 8 Ko ___ de, Bel {Mid Fall} 8th, 1267 TGR.

[Master] first watch is over

[Indigo (Lisa)] Are you all right Miranda?

[Master] grins

[Spring] Snezana targets Wu Sen Cho. Distance: 2'06"

Hoffman (JohnA) (to MarioCS only)] you sword does 6 +d6?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 18'04".

[Carissa] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdLIerfXuZ4

[Carissa] (Why has it taken me this long to post this one?)

[Spring] Snezana casts a spell against Wu Sen Cho: Repair Injury: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=4] -5 points.

[Spring] (does that work?)

[Kel (MarioCS) (to JohnA only)] +6 STR, +2 Spec +1 Sowrd bouns

[Master] yes that brings him to walking wounded

[Master] Wu Sen Cho's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (5) - Dying

[Master] Wu Sen Cho's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (3) - Massively Wounded

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified: Notes - CHANGED.

Wu Sen Cho (Master) huh ahh huh

Hoffman (JohnA) (to MarioCS only)] oh 18/00 woot

[Kel (MarioCS) (to JohnA only)] 1d8+1

[Spring] thank you Aclim

[Spring] (whoa what happened)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Shoot I'll be right back

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] Is it morning?

[Snezana (Spring)] now thank you Aclim

Hoffman (JohnA)] i should be back

Shurkural (TMO)] Nope, but you need to go down inside the boat now.

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] I feel tired

Shurkural (TMO)] I bet you do, sugar.

[Snezana (Spring)] here i'll help you get down too

[Shurkural]] (TMO) lifts him to his feet. "C'mon.."

[Snezana (Spring)] oh hey, or maybe no :-)

[Wu Sen Cho (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9MfuWSQoWc

[Snezana (Spring)] (oh to his feet. i thought she lifted him all the way)

[Carissa] Always a win for a song.

[Master] So Wu is out

[Kel (MarioCS)] Should we collect these flying vermin for Ilero?

[Master] sleeping it off

[Master] second watch and......

[Kel (MarioCS)] Well, I'm p, sp I might as well start watch now

[Snezana (Spring)] (oh all that happened on first watch, i forgot)

[Carissa] Ahhhh haha oh dear. Forgot this was first watch.

Shurkural (TMO)] The Chinese drill sergeant sounds like he's from California

[Snezana (Spring)] (that means i still have a chance to get enough sleep. maybe)

Hoffman (JohnA)] Maybe i should stay up

[Master] you can rearrange those who are below and who is above

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 16'02".

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]] moved 14'07".

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]] moved 52'11".

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]] moved 74'03".

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]] moved 1'09".

Shurkural (TMO)] I'll stay up too. Maybe more eyes will help us out.

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) hold Miranda

Hoffman (JohnA)] Sorry, I thought Wu needed me more

Hoffman (JohnA)] I hope you are ok with that

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I think I will get some sleep. I have exhausted almost all of my spells for the day.

Shurkural (TMO)] Yeah, sounds good. We need your spells.

Hoffman (JohnA)] you were good Howard, Brawyn will be pleased

Howard Plum (Lisa) looks happily at Hoffman, "Thank you"

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnA) kisses Hoffman and tried to settle back in

[Shurkural]] (TMO) ruffles his hair. "Night night, sweetie."

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (can we move Wu Sen below deck?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (he needs to go)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (howard can sleep atop since he can swim)

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) sits next to Miranda not quite ready to sleep

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 20'02".

[Kel (MarioCS) (to Master only)] how high is the mast's first cross arm from the deck? 20 ft?

[Master] Wu Sen Cho moved 52'06".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (won't get to try the wand of resurrection ... yet)

[Master (to MarioCS only)] that is a decent number

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym6NRwF9apA

Shurkural (TMO)] (hahaha - you're just waiting, aren't you? ;) )

[Carissa] Ooo forgot about that...scroll room, right?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (which is a good thing - a wand you don't really want to have to use)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (yes)

Shurkural (TMO)] (haven't heard this one in a long time)

[Snezana (Spring)] (i thought we already had moved Wu Sen below)

Hoffman (JohnA)] (officialy it's Indigo and Kel right?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] are the sails up or down?

Shurkural (TMO)] (yes)

[Master] yes

Shurkural (TMO)] (down, I'm sure)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (IC - but only bob can move his icon and was worried if icon was on deck that he might get hit again)

[Master] down unless you want to be moving forward

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Does the sail have a cross arm at the top and ottom, or just the top?

[Master] so Kel and Indigo?

Hoffman (JohnA)] (we can't go forward with Wu on deck?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (and Shur and Hoff)

[Master] hmmm I will guess both until I research more

[Kel (MarioCS)] and the botom one is 20 ft high, about?

[Master] yes

[Kel (MarioCS)] thanks!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] sorry about that back

[Kel (MarioCS)] seems like a good perch to see out if one lashes onself to the main mast

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Carissa] No trees available. Gotta work with what you got?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Would the mast be comparible to a tree?

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (not sure you really want to be tied to it though, do you?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (if its like a tee, wouldnt need to, we elves are migik in trees

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_lVfBwmNjM&list=PL1dk-akOhuzpiCv-DFDxq7JCx7CqwBflj

Hoffman (JohnA)] (is that Elvish for Midget)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Would the mast be comparible to a tree, Bob?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (magik, lol)

[Master] no to Mario, a foreign strange tree not quite what you expect but you will get a bonus

[Kel (MarioCS)] bonus to hold on w/o lashing?

[Master] yes

[Kel (MarioCS)] and still use a bow?

[Master] no

[Kel (MarioCS)] and still hit stuff?

[Kel (MarioCS)] and...?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Kell will stay deckside

[Kel (MarioCS)] Is Snee still on deck, too?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Wow, that was quite a scare, we've seen our share of action today, huh?!

Shurkural (TMO)] For sure.

[Kel (MarioCS)] First Shi, then Who

Shurkural (TMO)] I suppose I'm glad I wasn't their pincushion this time, athough I feel for poor Wu.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] eriously

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA8W3y5Sk18&list=PL1dk-akOhuzpiCv-DFDxq7JCx7CqwBflj&index=2

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] he got it bad before combat even began

Kel (MarioCS) Mario biting lip, resisting...

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

Hoffman (JohnA)] REady for sure

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] General lookout for non-normalness

[Carissa] Yes to BOB's song.

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 40'11".

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I wanted to say Thank you Kel

[JohnA] I am gonna have Hoffman fall asleep holding Miranda as I slip away

[JohnA] I wish you luck in the watches to come

Shurkural (TMO)] (gnite!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (bye JOhn)

[JohnA] ttfn

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (so does Jenn count as non-normal ness?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Goodnight!)

[Carissa] (Bye John!)

[Carissa] (And yes!)

[Snezana (Spring)] gnite John!

JohnA has left the game on Fri Feb 09 21:54:25 EST 2018

[Kel (MarioCS)] (If Kel observes Jenn, he climbs the mast and lashes himself down

[Indigo (Lisa)] (who is on this watch?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] no, WHo is injured, he wont be good until tomorrow

Shurkural (TMO)] (kel, indigo, shur)

[Snezana (Spring)] (sorry i was distracted ordering supper. Snee is still sleeping on the deck)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kell is on

[Indigo (Lisa)] (k thx)

[Kel (MarioCS) (to Lisa only)] sorry Lisa, couldnt resist!

[Indigo (Lisa) (to MarioCS only)] I would expect nothing less :D

[Carissa] (Psst Jenn is talking to you)

[Kel (MarioCS) (to Lisa only)] and we even saved him! bonus! i may need him more than you do!

[Indigo (Lisa) (to MarioCS only)] LOL!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Thank me, Jenn? Why?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (thanks Carissa. missed that)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] For saving me

[Kel (MarioCS)] saving you? you werent even up here. These bugs are just nuisances

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Yesterday

Indigo (Lisa) scratches his head "Kel??"

[Carissa] (Can't miss this fun convo, right? ;) )

[Kel (MarioCS)] Yes, Admiral

Kel (MarioCS) salutes, stands up straight

Indigo (Lisa) sighs

Kel (MarioCS) secretly smirks to himself

[Indigo (Lisa)] Who jumped ...

[Indigo (Lisa)] Never mind

Indigo (Lisa) walks the deck

[Shurkural]] (TMO) lounges on one of the benches, watching the sky and water and listening to the drama.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Yesterday? oh, right, i thought you needed help, so thats what I do

[Carissa] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7021LxWrNc

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] It was a brave thing to do

Kel (MarioCS) blushes " aw, shucks"

[Kel (MarioCS)] im trained for exactly that

[Kel (MarioCS)] i'd do the same for anyone on this knarr

[Kel (MarioCS)] above or below deck

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (we're going to go all the way tonight, we're going to go all teh way tonight)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C11MzbEcHlw&index=6&list=PL1dk-akOhuzpiCv-DFDxq7JCx7CqwBflj

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I am very happy for that idea

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] that you like to go down below as well as above

[Kel (MarioCS)] sigh

[Kel (MarioCS)] yes, i can go high and low

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] It is always good to know

[Kel (MarioCS)] and all in between, too

[Kel (MarioCS)] its good to know you sink

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (stole that from Shi posting it for Kel)

[Kel (MarioCS)] not like a duck at all

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I will always go down for you

[Carissa] (Why do your links keep adding that end index?)

Kel (MarioCS) shocked

[Kel (MarioCS)] well, lets hope you never have to

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] random test https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRP8d7hhpoQ

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (that seems to be right)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I will enjoy making sure you get the chance to get to recipreocate also

[Carissa] (Better. Thanks! I like having cleaner code)

[Kel (MarioCS)] lets just hope I can count on you to help me if i'm ever in need

[Carissa] (aka doing song list now instead of waiting)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (grins)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I am glad to help you now rather than later

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] you do need help

[Kel (MarioCS)] how can you help me now?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] oh you said it before

[Snezana (Spring)] (shouldn't have asked)

Shurkural (TMO)] I think your boots are too tight.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] that you have not been able to decide about young honey

[Kel (MarioCS)] Shur, I tink youre right, i do tend to fall alot, especially when I cant afford to

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] you really do need to make a choice

[Kel (MarioCS)] a choice? between what and what?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] do you want a sweet young taste?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) facepalms.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] or something that is deeper and more tempting

[Kel (MarioCS)] i dont have to make a choice, cant I have both?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] /mw warm smile

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] of course you can taste everything

[Carissa] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmg5VUMcTn8

[Kel (MarioCS)] Not all that is sweet is best for me though

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Sweet needs Spicy

[Kel (MarioCS)] some times just mornal is just right

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Savory is a talent

[Kel (MarioCS)] what flavor am i?

[Snezana (Spring)] (now i'm starving. i have sweet fire chicken coming in 40 minutes)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I have not found out yet

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OspATQ4HuLs

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I look forward to finding out

[Kel (MarioCS)] i have to make my rounds

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I am waiting for that

Kel (MarioCS) looks back " i wouild save you again if you needed it"

[Kel (MarioCS)] hope I can count on you, too

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] All you have to do is ask

Kel (MarioCS) locks eyes then pulls away

[Kel (MarioCS)] So, Howard, you did well against the stirges

[Kel (MarioCS)] (is he really there?)

[Carissa] (Isn't Howard asleep?)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (sleeping)

[Carissa] (Used all his spells)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ok, then dont talk to me. Hmmph!!!

Howard Plum (Lisa) rolls over

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Hmmm

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFRVegQZ_r0

[Kel (MarioCS)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmGMzyajA2U

[Carissa] Not sure if it's Kel and Jenn who get so many songs or just Jenn....

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] grins

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (brb unless we are rolling soon)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Waiting

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel is talked out, at least to Jenn

[Master] second watch and need an enouncter check

Shurkural (TMO)] (Kel, just do it. :P)

[Kel (MarioCS)] now he's speaking to sleeping peeps

[Indigo (Lisa)] (waiting for me to get a drink or roll?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=17] 17

[Master] and third watch is up

[Indigo (Lisa)] (drink it is)

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Kell can stay if needed)

Shurkural (TMO)] (Shur needs to crash though)

[Carissa] (Hugh and Ilero originally)

[Master] Michael?

[Master] you ready?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Yep

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Sorry

[Master] TMO and GO

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Nods

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] It's going to be a wonderful Night!

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks at the stirge bodies.

[Kel (MarioCS)] OK, Kel will sleep, but on deck, under a seat bench

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 6'03".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Oh, hello Illero

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] You missed some excitement

[Ilero]] (TMO) waves, then starts stuffing the bodies into a sack.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Looks at him puzzled

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Why not throw them overboard?

Ilero (TMO)] If toss overboard, attract predators.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Nods

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Smart

Ilero (TMO)] Will wait until moving, then dump.

Ilero (TMO)] *t'en

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Rolls left shoulder

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Winces

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Pulls shirt up

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Ilero is putting together his own off boradway puppet show of Stirge - ilton)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Rips Mandilbe out of shoulder

Ilero (TMO)] (Stirges. 13 years on Broadway)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Throws off to the side

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Rolls shoulder again and growls softly

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I hate these damn things

Ilero (TMO)] T'ey not fun, no. Here, lemme look. Make sure wound clean.

[Carissa] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF-tpXvh7ks

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) moves to Illero

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I think it will be fine, just need to wash it out

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Wu almost dies

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] *Died

[Ilero]] (TMO) probes the wound, looking for bits and pieces.

[Master] awesome

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I didn't have time to get the damn tning off me

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Grits teeth

[Kel (MarioCS)] zzzz...who...zzzz

[Master] lol

[Carissa] lol

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Thanks Illero

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Streches

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I think we should stick close together

[Ilero]] (TMO) pushes the edges of the hole together and presses for a moment, until the blood clots a bit to hold it together.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Make constant rounds to stay vigilent

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] They always got ahold of us once

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I prefer not again

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Grins

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'll be patrolling

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] If you see anything shout yeah?

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Claps him on the back

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We'll get through this no problem

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Bet you can't wait to get to some nice comfy beds again

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Smiles

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Attack: Long Sword:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Attack: Light Crossbow:: is now ARMED.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Beings patrolling in clockwise pattern

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Do you want a turn to roll TMO? Or I can?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I've already rolled once)

[Ilero]] (TMO) wanders around, looking out, but also lost in thought.

Ilero (TMO)] (1d20) [1d20=19] 19

[Master] nice

Carissa a miracle appears.

[Master] and mornign comes

Ilero (TMO)] (angels from on high)

[Carissa] At this point, that counts as a miracle.

[Kel (MarioCS)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXH69LabyPw

[Master] Time of Day: 07:35 AM. Day 9 See ___ de, Bel {Mid Fall} 9th, 1267 TGR.

[Carissa] Haha pretty much that scene, yes.

[Snezana (Spring)] (yay!!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and we have 3 priests for healing - amazing)

[Snezana (Spring)] don't we have more?

Ilero (TMO)] (it's good to be the king)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Snezana (Spring)] (i think we have like 5)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (foto is afk and Shi has no spells I think ...)

[Carissa] Good question. Does Shi have spells?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can she memorize today?)

[Snezana (Spring)] (i see what you mean)

[Carissa] She can be healed, I think, but dunno about using spells. I would think so?

[Master] No to Shi

[Snezana (Spring) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Master] no spells today

[Carissa] Well darn.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Can Who get healed?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith can help heal

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] One sec

[Indigo (Lisa)] (jenn!)

[Snezana (Spring) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Might be worth it to save Jenns spells for something serious)

[Carissa] Wait, Jenn knows heal?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Neith can use up some smaller spells to help)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (jenn needs healing)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Okay)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (she only does the marvin gaye type healing)

[Snezana (Spring)] (LOL)

[Carissa] Ooh, got it. I figure if she knew heal she'd combust into flames using it or something...

[Indigo (Lisa)] (do I have to link that?)

[Master] lol

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (One sec, get everyone who desp needs healing near Neith so I can eaily target please)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (rofl!)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] If you character is really screwed move towards neith

[Carissa] And yes to link.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL to Michael)

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shoves everyone aside to reach Neith

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (but not really)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] thank you

[Spring] Snezana no longer targets Wu Sen Cho.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I hate screwing with targeting :)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 17'01".

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Does orison work on walinkg wounded or does that need something more powerful bob?

[Indigo (Lisa)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjlSiASsUIs

[Snezana (Spring)] (i thought walking wounded only could have time)

[mharm-15549] Neith of Inholt targets Shi'Nynze. Distance: 1'02"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Thanks for the link!)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt casts a spell against Shi'Nynze: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt casts a spell against Shi'Nynze: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] 16 to Shi

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Jenn?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt casts a spell against Shi'Nynze: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] anotuer 8 to Shi then

[Master] Shi'Nynze's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 17 (16) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Shi'Nynze's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 25 (8) - Lightly Wounded

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] didn't realize shi was that bad

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Walking wounded)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or was)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Okay, so Wu?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Orison?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Don't think Wu can yet?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] okay

[Master] yes he can

[Master] same as Shi

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] arlight

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] how dead is Jenn? I cant see her

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I always get confused thinking it's 24 hrs)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] one sec

[Indigo (Lisa)] (10 down)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (wu is worse)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] def

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] she has a lot of hitpoints

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[mharm-15549] Neith of Inholt targets Wu Sen Cho. Distance: 10'02"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Thank you, Neith.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt casts a spell against Wu Sen Cho: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt casts a spell against Wu Sen Cho: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] 16

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I have one left

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] emergencies please?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] But I will use it if necessary

[Snezana (Spring)] (probably should save it)

[Master] Wu Sen Cho's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 17 (16) - Lightly Wounded

[Snezana (Spring)] (let other priests mop up the rest)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] kk

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Neith grumples slightly

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana casts a spell against : Orison: I can create minor effects.

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) stretches

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) "it's too early in the morning..."

[Snezana (Spring)] 4 for hoffman

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Calls Jilly? Sweethear?

[Snezana (Spring)] 3 for hugh, 2 for me

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) "do we have any coffee?"

[Master] Snezana's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 33 (2) - Unharmed

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana casts a spell against : Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Snezana (Spring)] 4 for miranda, 5 for neith

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 35 (3) - Unharmed

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Thanks Spring)

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Howard Plum modified: Spells - CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 2 (+0),

[Master] Shi'Nynze's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 29 (4) - Unharmed

[Snezana (Spring)] i want to catch indigo, but that's only 4, who else needs healing?

[Jilly (Master)] Yesa?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Thank you, Snee.

Ilero (TMO)] (how is it none of my people are even scratched?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Miranda is down 4)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Neith is down 5)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And Jenn still down 10)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Was there any overnight healing?)

[Snezana (Spring)] already got neith and miranda

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Indigo is good at -4)

[Master] All spells are accounted for as far as I can tell

[Snezana (Spring)] they just aren't showing yet

[Master] the negatives are right

[Snezana (Spring)] not yet

[Master] Neith of Inholt's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 35 (5) - Unharmed

[Master] [Miranda Paige]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 26 (4) - Unharmed

[Master] there we go

[Snezana (Spring)] thanks.

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg

[Indigo (Lisa)] (wu is down 16 and jenn is down 10 but maybe we just keep them out of combat today)

[Master] brb restroom

[Indigo (Lisa)] (see how the day goes)

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Snezana (Spring)] (kenna hasn't healed yet)

Ilero (TMO)] (we can make both of them uncomfortable and bundle them together for body warmth)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Whoops didn't see her)

[Snezana (Spring) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And good song choice!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against : Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against : Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] 9 for Jenn, 9 for Wu

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against : Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRu8Wudq9_c

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] 7 for Wu, 2 for indigo

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ignore that link. Change to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwb4o2qs7Pc)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you Kenna!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hmm, no good links. I blame copyright)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so very welcome

[Master] Wu Sen Cho's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 18 (1) - Unharmed

[Master] Aunt Jennevive's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 41 (9) - Lightly Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And thank you for your help earlier, Kenna. I appreciated it.

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 46 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Aunt Jennevive's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 42 (1) - Unharmed

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 48 (2) - Unharmed

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] always welcome

[Master] so in the morning everyone is healed

[Master] some of the priests have low spells for the day

[Master] and Spring has great screen shots on Instragram

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] heh just a knarr shot

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] the cat is the real subject

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That's what cats are for, right?)

[Master] smile Cookie is not as interested in being captured

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] that and trying to eat my chinese food while i type one handed

[Master] um and I am not sure if the rest of you know we had to put Lola down on Christmas Eve

[Master] as I type that out

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh no! So very very sorry for that

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] :-( no i didnt

[Master] way more depressing than it shoud be

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] it's heartbreaking

Ilero (TMO)] so sorry

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh no! I'm so sorry)

[Kel (MarioCS)] so sorry Bob

[Master] it was a bit ago

[Master] Cookie is limping along, needs warm sun when winter is over

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] it was chrristmas

[Master] but back to other things

[Master] not sure why that blurted out

[Lisa] it's okay

[Lisa] it's hard

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] it needed out, it's okay

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6FtsWX0dTg

[Master] so morning

[Master] moving forward

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] because we have so many priests now, it's nice none of us is depleted

[Lisa] so who hasn't rolled for encounters yet tonight?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Except one)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (d20) [1d20=16] 16

Ilero (TMO)] Hire this person to draw you a new pet: https://imgur.com/gallery/3Eisu

[Master] that handles the morning

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Whew.

[Kel (MarioCS)] ?me stops rowing, goes below

[Kel (MarioCS)] wow, look who's up and at 'em again

[Kel (MarioCS)] you have us all a scare

[Kel (MarioCS)] please dont do that again

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Hmm? Oh. Yes, Neith and Snee came down earlier to tend to me.

[Kel (MarioCS)] ya, i was kinda busy. you know, rowing so we can get hwere we need to go

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, right. Didn't want to stay in the same area, get attack again...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I understand.

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] seemed like a dangerous location. We hit stirges again last night, who almost died

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Who?

[Kel (MarioCS)] exactly!

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ROFL!!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh, Wu?

[Kel (MarioCS)] you know Who

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well you and TMO kept beating me to it earlier :P)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] How is he?

[Kel (MarioCS)] like you , back from the dead

[Kel (MarioCS)] i had to kill a few of the stirges on him

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Good. I'm glad he's fine. And, um...how's Jenn? Did she survive?

[Kel (MarioCS)] she did! we did watch last night together

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] it was fun

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yes, I'm sure it was.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But at least she's alive so it wasn't for naught.

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcPc18SG6uA

[Kel (MarioCS)] exactly, we're all alive, like its supposed to be

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yes, I suppose that's true...

[Kel (MarioCS)] well, you look tired, and i can fell the ship moving slightly left, so i have to get to my oar

[Kel (MarioCS)] fell better

Kel (MarioCS) walks towards the stairs up

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxdGRR02pSM

Ilero (TMO)] (putting kids to bed. bbs)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Sure. Thanks. I think...

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ58TVYNFro

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] so many SHi Kel Jenn songs

Kel (MarioCS) looks back

[Kel (MarioCS)] what was that, sorry?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] What was what? Just a thank you. For checking on me, at least.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hard to keep up!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] of course, you and me. against the world, right? Unitl I get you home

[Kel (MarioCS)] Thats my promise, I wont let you down

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I....

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But...you will, won't you. I mean...

[Master] for Shi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pojL_35QlSI

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Last thing I remember, you ran off. And then when I woke up, it was Hoffman and Brother Foto helping me...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I mean she might be a teensy bit upset ;) )

[Kel (MarioCS)] Shi, you were above water, walking, if I recall, you were fine. Jenn was underwater, with our admiral, and they were going down fast. A few well placed arrows and they are all safe, including you.

[Kel (MarioCS)] I will get you home, i gave my word

[Kel (MarioCS)] you're the one who doesnt want to go back, so I follow you, as I will not break my word

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I do not wish death upon her. She has done to wish that, but I was barely standing. If it weren't for Hoffman. Or Kenna. Or Hugh...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well, I do trust you'll at least keep your word to bring my body home.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Do you honestly think I would have left you if you needed me?

[Kel (MarioCS)] I have trained my entire life to know who to attack, and defen, in battle

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05d2VwryTAA

[Kel (MarioCS)] thats what I do

[Kel (MarioCS)] I saw you were going to be ok, so i ssaved the others

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh goodness I can't keep up with all these songs)

[Kel (MarioCS)] We are in a lrge group nw, so you arent always my only focus.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But I did need you. And you left.

[Kel (MarioCS)] if you want to be, lets head home, and i promise I will focus on no one else but you

[Kel (MarioCS)] you cant have it both ways, Shi

[Master] for Kel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfA4ZuT9GQk

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yes, maybe you're right. Perhaps I'm selfish.

[Kel (MarioCS)] You were fine. I would have NEVER left If i ddidnt think you were ok

[Kel (MarioCS)] not selfish. no, not at all

[Kel (MarioCS)] you have never been this close to death, sso o urealized you are frgile, and our long life isnt guaranteed

[Kel (MarioCS)] take the risk, gather the reward

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I've know life isn't guaranteed when Ellidor died. I used to think he was invincible, until he died. I thought the same of you, until centipedes almost killed you.

[Master] for Shi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N2k-gv6xNE

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I just...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I'm sorry. I keep overestimating you and that isn't fair.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Overestimating me? how so?

[Kel (MarioCS)] What do you think I cannot accomplish?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It's not what I think you can't accomplish. It's what I think you understand, but I don't think you do.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I've know you for so long, Kel. Sometimes I think you can read my mind.

[Kel (MarioCS)] well, you know i can be daft sometimes, i need an obvious clue

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I thought you'd know when I was in trouble, but you didn't. I thought you knew I was still grieving Ellidor, that I don't think my heart is ready to take a gamble on you, but you don't. You

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I just...I overestimate you.

[Kel (MarioCS)] well, in all fairness, i DID have wolf fur in my ears, and I was sleeping,...

[Kel (MarioCS)] and maybe traveling instead of training has dulled some of my senses a bit, im not as sharp as I used to be

[Kel (MarioCS)] I do mourn Ellidor. Every day, and i dont think i will not mourn him

[Kel (MarioCS)] but out here, this world moves way faster than we do back home.

[Kel (MarioCS)] time marches on, whether we are ready to march with it or not

Kel (MarioCS) sits next to Shi

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoFJbeBXuCc

[Kel (MarioCS)] i promise I will be nore alert of you, but you have to promise to listen sometimes when I tiell you to

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I do try to, but I won't sacrifice my principles to do so. Like with the ankhegs. I won't sacrifice my friends to save myself. I'll rush into help them like I rushed to help you from the centipedes. That's what friends do.

[Kel (MarioCS)] wow, i was thinking the same instance...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] The others, they're my friends, but you one of my best friends, Kel. I won't think twice to help you over someone else.

Kel (MarioCS) looks Shi in the eyes, then shakes his head.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Yes, I know Im one of your friends

[Kel (MarioCS)] ?me smiles, gets up, and heads for the stirs up

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I know it's not what you want, but I do treasure your friendship Kel...

Kel (MarioCS) waves w/o turning, clmbs up

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sighs and snuggles with the wolves

[Kel (MarioCS)] Heve these Hos

[Kel (MarioCS)] let move and row and row and row

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) to Anor, "Well that went nowhere. Daft indeed."

[Kel (MarioCS)] Backs in it!

[Kel (MarioCS)] For more than a minute

Kel (MarioCS) pulls the oar with all his might

[Indigo (Lisa)] ROW ROW IN THE MORN

Kel (MarioCS) pursed lips almost bulging

[Indigo (Lisa)] MAKE SURE THE SAILS DON'T GET TORN!

[Master] grins

[Kel (MarioCS)] We have places to see and People to go

[Kel (MarioCS)] (strike that. reverse it)

[Kel (MarioCS)] so lets pul hard. Heave Ho

[Kel (MarioCS)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuDrEE2Sidg

[Indigo (Lisa)] See, Penelope! Nice chants and look at how hard Kel is rowing!

Kel (MarioCS) fuming, almost beet red, pulling like mad

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (It was a broadway show??)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (apparently! i didnt know...)

[Kel (MarioCS)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuDrEE2Sidg

[Kel (MarioCS)] This was what i was expecting

[Indigo (Lisa)] YOU ARE ALL THE BEST CREW!

[Indigo (Lisa)] MAYBE TONIGHT WE CAN GET SOME HIN BREW!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Same link)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if we get to Bywater can we stop by?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] sorry!

[Kel (MarioCS)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuDrEE2Sidg

[Kel (MarioCS)] GRRRR!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ahaha)

[Master] Yes to Indigo

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] let's do let's do!

[Kel (MarioCS)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWJo2EZW8yU

[Kel (MarioCS)] yay!

[Indigo (Lisa)] We should be in Bywater some time today or tonight.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Hin Brew right now would be stellar

[Indigo (Lisa)] We can dock and spend the night!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (There you go. And that's what I was expecting, too.)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Lets pull! Brews await!

[Kel (MarioCS)] pul real hard. dont be late

[Indigo (Lisa)] Is your family close by Kenna?

[Master (to Spring only)] not at all they are back in Terraguard

[Indigo (Lisa)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.GH-EastShire

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring) (to Master only)] ?! i don't think so

[Master] grins thank you Lisa

[Kel (MarioCS)] brb

[MarioCS] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] just to confuse Carissa on her links to add

[Master] agreed with Spring

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha I've given up for tongiht at this point. I'll get the rest when I do summary)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (damn, i can't find the backsotry i wrote)

[Lisa] we won't get there til next week :)

[Master (to Spring only)] you grew up in Terraguard

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring) (to Master only)] do you have the link? i don't remember writing that

[Master] LOL at Lisa

[Master (to Spring only)] no not at all all in my mind

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] still on?

[Lisa] yup

[Master] of course

[TMO] thought y'all'd've given up by now

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] fading but yeah :)

[Lisa] Kel and Shi had the late morning encounter

[Master] HAH

[TMO] I faded at 8am this morning

[Lisa] kel was surprised

[TMO] Naken Jenn?

[Lisa] no no

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol no - or not yet)

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[TMO] poor Jenn. Nobody likes her

[Lisa] was very nice - you need to check it out

[TMO] will do

[Kel (MarioCS)] (but soon, i can tell...)

[TMO] I don't mind looking at naked Jenn, I suppose.

[TMO] :P

[Carissa] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vifVEg7NepI

[Carissa] Not sure why that comes to mind, but...

[Kel (MarioCS)] (if Kel didnt get he was in the Friend Zone, Shi literaly just blurted it out!)

[Lisa] only to a guy

[TMO] is Kel still young by elf standards?

[Kel (MarioCS)] very

[TMO] young boys are amazingly dense

[Kel (MarioCS)] 127 out of 700+

[Carissa] Agreed on that one.

[Kel (MarioCS)] and he most certainly is

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] sorry, i am still looking for a map

[TMO] hell, old boys are amazingly dense too

[Carissa] 250+4d100 technically.

[Kel (MarioCS)] there you go

[Carissa] *350

[Spring] i don't think the velikaya river goes through terraguard

[Carissa] Only because of the billion elves I added to ancestry :)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Master] smile

[Kel (MarioCS)] Can Kel try out his lasso?

[Master] on Shi or Jenn?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Shi, come up here, and stand next to the railing, jst for a sec. Dont move

[Carissa] Is it a truth telling lasso?

[Lisa] to try to catch all the hints Shi was dropping?

[Carissa] lol

[Carissa] So many. Poor dense Kel.

[TMO] Shi's got the hots for Howard

[Lisa] tosses Kel line

[Lisa] MISS

[Spring] Westfoot is one of the Gold Hills on the west bank of the Velikaya River

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ROFL!!!! omg, perfect!!!)

[Spring] It's at the foot of a bigger hill

[Spring] scrolling

[Kel (MarioCS)] (still laughing, Lisa)

[Lisa] you guys played it so well - was fun to watch

[Carissa] Thanks! To both. Good job, Mario!

[Spring] it was

[Kel (MarioCS)] All your doing.

[Carissa] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM

[Kel (MarioCS) (to Master only)] can i add a lasso line to my charcter sheet? for testing?

[Carissa] Haha sorry just like that song.

[Master] surte

[Master] sure

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYpz3abAk98

[Master] and with that I think we are ready

[Master] next week mid day encounters and arriving at Bywater

[Carissa] This one seems very familiar....

[Kel (MarioCS) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kel modified:

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Lasso, no WP, Called Shot:: is now ARMED.

[Master] I want to know are you ready

[MarioCS] Kel targets Aunt Jennevive. Distance: 15'07"

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Lasso, no WP, Called Shot: ((15-(d20-1))-2+2+3-4) [1d20=2] 13 [MODIFIED (-4)]. MISSES Aunt Jennevive (AC FINAL: 7).

[Lisa] why wouldn't we be ready?

[Carissa] Yes?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Lasso, no WP, Called Shot: ((15-(d20-1))-2+2+3-4) [1d20=19] -4 [MODIFIED (-4)]. HITS Aunt Jennevive (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] really? using ropes and trying to tie her up?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Whats good for the goose...

[Carissa] When did Kel get a lasso again?

[TMO] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoqSYuQDPz8 - there you go Carissa

[Lisa] by force - she will like that

[Carissa] LOL

[Kel (MarioCS)] any rope can be a lasso, if it just applies itself

[Carissa] And yes!! Thanks, TMO!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Bob, so i have -2 no WP, +2 Rope Use, +3 DEX, - 4 Called Shot

[Master] yes

[Kel (MarioCS)] so it should be -1 when all is said and done

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Lasso, no WP, Called Shot: ((15-(d20-1))-2+2+3-4) [1d20=12] 3 [MODIFIED (-4)]. HITS Aunt Jennevive (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] looks good to me

[Kel (MarioCS)] Mistake, DEX is +2 not +3

[Kel (MarioCS) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kel modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Lasso, no WP, Called Shot -- Ability Adj: +2 (+3), CHANGED: Lasso, no WP, Called Shot -- Total Atk Adj: $atk (-1),

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Lasso, no WP, Called Shot: ((15-(d20+3))-2+2+2-4) [1d20=13] -3 [MODIFIED (-4)]. HITS Aunt Jennevive (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] grr

[Master] Kel keeps trying to tie her up, all you need to do is ask

[Kel (MarioCS)] i prolly dont even have to ask

[Kel (MarioCS) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kel modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Lasso, no WP, Called Shot -- Total Atk Adj: 0 ($atk),

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Lasso, no WP, Called Shot: ((15-(d200))-2+2+2-4) [1d200=7] 6 [MODIFIED (-4)]. HITS Aunt Jennevive (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] rofl

[Kel (MarioCS) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kel modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Lasso, no WP, Called Shot -- Total Atk Adj: (0),

[Carissa] lol

[Kel (MarioCS) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kel modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Lasso, no WP, Called Shot -- Ability Adj: 0 (+2),

[Master] so wrapping up, midday encounters are first up next week

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] soungs good

[TMO] yah

[Master] have a great night everyone

[TMO] you too

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Night All!

[Carissa] Hoping for a miracle next week.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] lol

[Spring] good night!!

mharm-15549 has left the game on Fri Feb 09 23:51:14 EST 2018

[Master] grins no repeat links

[Kel (MarioCS) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kel modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Lasso, no WP, Called Shot -- Ability Adj: +0 (0), CHANGED: Lasso, no WP, Called Shot -- Racial Adj: +4 (-4), CHANGED: Lasso, no WP, Called Shot -- Total Atk Adj: -2 (+2),

[Lisa] Goodnight!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Lasso, no WP, Called Shot: ((15-(d20-2))-2+2+4) [1d20=3] 18 [MODIFIED (+4)]. MISSES Aunt Jennevive (AC FINAL: 7).

Lisa has left the game on Fri Feb 09 23:51:30 EST 2018

[Carissa] Haha says you

[Carissa] Night all :)

Carissa has left the game on Fri Feb 09 23:51:44 EST 2018

[Kel (MarioCS)] bye all! Thanks!

[Kel (MarioCS)] We can look at it next week

[Kel (MarioCS)] Thanks Bobby!

Spring has left the game on Fri Feb 09 23:52:14 EST 2018

MarioCS has left the game on Fri Feb 09 23:52:16 EST 2018

TMO has left the game on Fri Feb 09 23:52:33 EST 2018


XP not awarded